- Academic Advisors
- Explore & Enroll in Engineering
- Apply To Your Major
- Undergraduate Research
- Grand Challenges
- Graduate Study
- Transfer Credit
- Academic Standing & Policies
- Student Resources
- Forms and Petitions
The Dean's List is generated each academic term and consists of students in the College of Engineering who meet the following criteria:
- Earn a term point-hour ratio of 3.5 or higher
- Complete 12 or more letter-graded courses
- Do not earn any final marks of U, E, EN, or NP
This recognition appears on the student's official transcript and advising report.
Please note: Dean's List is not reassessed based on the removal of a previous grade through the application of grade forgiveness.
In addition, Dean's List is not awarded if a student has any missing grades or incompletes at the time of review. Once all missing grades and incompletes have been resolved, a student can contact an academic advisor to request a review of Dean's List status.