- Academic Advisors
- Explore & Enroll in Engineering
- Apply To Your Major
- Undergraduate Research
- Grand Challenges
- Graduate Study
- Transfer Credit
- Academic Standing & Policies
- Student Resources
- Forms and Petitions
You are here
Richard J. and Martha D. Denman Undergraduate Research Forum
The Richard J. and Martha D. Denman Undergraduate Research Forum was created in 1996 and is a cooperative effort of The Ohio State University's Honors & Scholars Center, The Undergraduate Research Office, and The Office of Research. The Forum is an opportunity to showcase outstanding student research and encourage all undergraduates to participate in research as a value-added element of their education.
The Denman Undergraduate Research Forum provides a means for undergraduate students to share their research with members and friends of the OSU community; recognizes the significant contributions to research by OSU undergraduates; and facilitates exchange between students, faculty, and the public.
Check out engineering students presenting their research findings at the 2017 Denman!
Students enrolled in any undergraduate degree program at The Ohio State University are invited to participate, provided they are engaged in supervised research projects.
- Enrollment in the Honors & Scholars program is not a requirement for students who wish to participate in the Forum.
- Research that has been presented in another venue is welcome.
- By submitting an abstract, the student agrees to present the research at the Forum.
- To assist students in preparing their presentations, workshops will be held in advance of the Forum on how to develop an effective poster. Four different workshops will be held: 1 that focuses on projects involving the sciences; 1 that focuses on projects involving Arts, Humanities and Social & Behavioral Sciences; and 2 general sessions that will cover information for any type of project.
- Final presentations are primarily in the form of poster presentations but may include other forms such as multimedia, visual arts, or performance.
- All undergraduate research areas will be represented.
- Cash prizes will be given in each of the final categories.
Further information may be obtained by contacting the Denman Undergraduate Research Forum at the University Honors & Scholars Center at email@example.com .