You are here

Honors Advising & Forms

Do you have questions about the Honors program in the College of Engineering? Contact one of the Honors Advisors below to find out more about the program and start pursuing your Honors Contract or Honors Thesis!

Honors Advising

For advising on the Honors Research Thesis and questions about the Honors Contract, please contact Michael Knisley.

For questions about the combined BS/ MS program, please contact Jamie Paulson. 

To schedule an advising appointment with one of our Honors Advisors:

  • Visit OnCourse.
  • Select "Schedule Academic Advising"
  • For "Reason" select "Engineering Academic Success and Engagement"
  • Follow the prompts to schedule an appointment.

Honors Contract

Honors Contract Informational Packet

Honors Contract

Advising Contact: Michael Knisley

Honors Undergraduate Research

Declaration of Intent (Due Spring Semester of Second Year)

Submit Research Distinction Proposal (All proposals will also automatically be considered for scholarship funding)

Advising Contact: Michael Knisley

Combined BS / MS Program

BS/MS Combined Degree Program - Applicant Form (To be completed the term before you enroll in the BS/MS program)

BS/MS Combined Degree Program - Graduating Student Form (To be completed the term you graduate with your BS degree)

Advising Contact: Jamie Paulson