Ohio State is a leading research institution, with outstanding faculty and opportunities for students to be engaged with research at a number of different levels. Consider getting involved with research to build connections with faculty, to develop stronger analytical and problem-solving skills, to become an expert in a topic, or to prepare for a graduate or professional program. Here are a few ways to learn more about exploring undergraduate research at Ohio State:
- Visit the Undergraduate Research Office to learn more about research, attend an information session, and discover opportunities.
- Attend the Denman Undergraduate Research Forum, or review approved research abstracts from previous years.
- View and apply to current research positions using the Undergraduate Student Research Placement Tool (USRPT).
- Browse the Journal of Undergraduate Research at Ohio State.
- Consider writing an Undergraduate Research Thesis to graduate with Research Distinction.
- Meet with your academic advisor to discuss your interest in research and what steps you can take next!
To learn more about the undergraduate research or honors undergraduate research programs in the College of Engineering, click here.